Term of Use
Application of and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- For purposes of this Agreement, a “User” is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether said User has registered with DR.IRMA as a registered User or whether said User is a paying customer for a specific service provided by DR.IRMA .
- A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
- By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
- DR.IRMA can amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by DR.IRMA of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of DR. IRMA.
Collection of Personal Data
- This website serves as an information network. We do not collect any personal data or personal information when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information to us.
- If you choose to provide your personal information for any purpose related to anything found on our website, we may collect information that identifies your identity.The processing of your personal information will be done in accordance with applicable law.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties without your consent.
Access to Other Websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not under our direct control. Such websites may have their own privacy and personal data protection policies. We have no control or responsibility over the websites and provide these links solely for the convenience and information of our visitors. You should review the personal data protection policies, if any, of those websites to find out how the operators of those websites will use your personal information.